Alumnae Stay Connected
Hello, Villa Maria Academy Lower School Alumnae –
We welcome the opportunity to remain connected with our Alumnae and provide you opportunities to stay connected with us and your VMALS classmates. It is you who perpetuates the mission of Villa even years after you graduate.
You can stay in touch and involved by:
- Update Your Alumnae Profile. Take a few minutes and let us know what’s been happening since graduation and share these updates with classmates.
- Update your contact information: make sure you are receiving our e-newsletters and invitations to events.
- Stay Connected: visit this page for updates on classmates and teachers.
- how VMALS can better serve you and let us know your ideas for keeping in touch with our alumnae, newsletter topics,
- Check out “Events” to know about current opportunities to reconnect with VMALS friends and teacher.
- Volunteer to speak at “Women of the World”; participate in the “Passing of the Light” ceremony; help us promote activities and news by sharing in your social media accounts and forwarding newsletters; be a part of planning alumnae events.
- Follow Villa on social media and share on your personal accounts and pages.
Your gifts to the Annual Fund, regardless of the amount, are significant.
Remember your time at Villa and the wonderful education, environment, values and relationships developed while you attended the Lower School. The Annual Fund benefits our students the same way it benefited you.
We can enhance curriculum and technology in the classroom.
We can provide our teachers ongoing professional learning.
We can maintain a safe, well-kept buildings and campus.
A thoughtful and generous gift from an Alumna keeps the mission of Villa Maria ongoing for each generation of students. Any size of gift amounts to a difference. Consider a donation.